My "New Life" program

I have made a real committment to getting back in shape this year. My secret motivator is boxing-- I'm using that as my reason, my goal, my push to get out there and walk this weight off! If anyone else is doing the same thing I'd love to hear from you! My best Christmas presents this year were exactly what I wanted: a SC parks passport, a wonderful brass compass, a new atlas, and an absolutely incredible pair of Vasque hiking boots as a surprise from my husband! They promptly got broken in on the path you see above you; good Indiana mud and clear stream water.
On that note, need a little fun inspiration for your own office or computer? Greyhound owners in our organization have discovered a fun website that's sweeping online communities by storm. I made the poster above using a lovely picture taken by my mother of Turkey Run State Park. You can create your own motivational posters using the following link:
http://www.flagrantdisregard.com/flickr/motivator.php
I'm sure to do many more-- it's easy and fun. Check it out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home