Monday, March 20, 2006

Florida on my mind



Florida and I had fun this weekend!

We didn't do any serious hiking, but instead got out on Saturday for a couple short walks and some visiting. Zoe met me at Lake Greenwood where they became fast friends. I was trying to get a picture of her in the collar I love so much for John to check the fabric. (John's collars! They're great, you need one! crazycollars.com ) I got that, but also caught a whole fun series of the two of them talking and kissing. Too funny!

Then, we headed over to Star Fort because I wanted to replace my national passport book and take a look at the walking trail out to the observation deck. I caught this cool picture of our shadows on the path in front of us....but as soon as I stop where does Florida look? At her mommy. :-)

Last week was the one year anniversary of Florida arriving back into our lives. She is SUCH a mess-- I don't think we'll ever quite recover and I'm not really convinced I even want to try! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home